The Power Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Power Of Chaos

Welcome to The Power Of Chaos Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Cant Get all the cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiley
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Still Cant Get all the cards Empty
PostSubject: Still Cant Get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 am

Ok so i watched the video about 10 time now doing everything it says and it still doesnt save or give me all the cards if you could help me that would be great
Back to top Go down
Admin
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Still Cant Get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

what part of the video you dont understand
Back to top Go down
http://powerofchaos.board-directory.net
magnusxl
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: can't get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

I keep watching the video but what does he mean when he says link 2? When i unpack the program in my program menu the is no file thats names link 2.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: re: can't get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:42 am

link 2 is in more info. i also added a link 5 for those people who cant understand the video.
Back to top Go down
http://powerofchaos.board-directory.net
kimbo22822
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Still Cant Get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

The link of the video is not working plz email me and tell me how to save and how to get all the cards plz The_punisher____@hotmail.comNeutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Cant Get all the cards   Still Cant Get all the cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Cant Get all the cards
Page 1 of 1