The Power Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Power Of Chaos

Welcome to The Power Of Chaos Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cant save new cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soulja69
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-10

cant save new cards Empty
PostSubject: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:08 am

the game wont save the cards i get
Back to top Go down
Admin
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 am

do you have all cards ?
Back to top Go down
http://powerofchaos.board-directory.net
Akira666
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 am

My game isn't saving my cards I won either,I don't know what to do Sad I tried all i could,i downloaded 3 yugioh's all the same,but nothing,the game won't save my cards,can you help me with this problem?:-s,i have an windows xp sp 2,not vista,hope this doesn't change anything
Back to top Go down
Admin
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Akira666 wrote:
My game isn't saving my cards I won either,I don't know what to do Sad I tried all i could,i downloaded 3 yugioh's all the same,but nothing,the game won't save my cards,can you help me with this problem?:-s,i have an windows xp sp 2,not vista,hope this doesn't change anything
I am tired of posting everywhere that "ONCE YOU GET ALL CARDS ALL YOUR GAME PROBLEMS WILL GO AWAY" and, as i also said, the video i made works for windows vista as well for windows xp.
Back to top Go down
http://powerofchaos.board-directory.net
portgas
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm

well, whats the point of the game if you get all the cards at once?? the game is not working correctly, every time i win a duel and i get a new card it should always be in my cards list... but in this game if i quit, then the next time i play i should start over again with the starter deck... this s@cks!!! and i also can't export my deck, it is saying that it happens, but the exported deck is never there... when i used to play this game, years ago when it first came out it was really ok. now these torrents do not work correctly, waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Skullz
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist
Skullz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 am

portgas wrote:
well, whats the point of the game if you get all the cards at once?? the game is not working correctly, every time i win a duel and i get a new card it should always be in my cards list... but in this game if i quit, then the next time i play i should start over again with the starter deck... this s@cks!!! and i also can't export my deck, it is saying that it happens, but the exported deck is never there... when i used to play this game, years ago when it first came out it was really ok. now these torrents do not work correctly, waste of time...
Im downloading this game right now. And if i do get the card save thing then i will definantly fix it. If my cards dont save i can easily fix that. And then re-upload the fixed version. Which could take atleast 2-3 weeks to fix. Because i need to edit loads of the files. Dont ask me how because its confusing for you to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant save new cards   cant save new cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant save new cards
Page 1 of 1