The Power Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Power Of Chaos

Welcome to The Power Of Chaos Forum

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yugi the destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jibs
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Yugi the destiny Empty
PostSubject: Yugi the destiny   Yugi the destiny Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

Heya,
well I got a different problem
I dont want to cheat to get all cards, but i do want to use every starter deck. I suceeded in integrating Kaiba's starter deck into Joey, but whenever I run yugi_pc it says it doesnt respond and has to be closed, that is why my Joey cannot locate any Yugi cards. I do have a different yugi_pc.exe file from my bro, who downloaded a different torrent, which doesn't work with me however, and it can run that, but I cannot get the cards to joey
Do you know anything to help me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Yugi the destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi the destiny   Yugi the destiny Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 pm

download this torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2553337 and use the yugi_pc.exe file in there.
Back to top Go down
http://powerofchaos.board-directory.net
Jibs
Amateur Duelist
Amateur Duelist

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Yugi the destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi the destiny   Yugi the destiny Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am

well... not really worked... I used it, but I couldnt save the yugi stuff... so I repeated the trick to get the game to save, but now I have the same problem as with my bro's yugi_pc.exe file: whenever I save and load the file in Joey, it says it cant reconstruct the deck and takes out all cards except change of heart polimeryzation and some other cards the 3 games have in common. And what's more, I cant save my Kaiba anymore and I have lost all the cards I had won before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yugi the destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugi the destiny   Yugi the destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugi the destiny
Page 1 of 1